Gloup makes such a difference when trying to swallow tablets. I have had two Spinal operations that left swallowing tablets a challenge, it took a while to get used to the tablets being coated as I usually move them around my mouth before being able to swallow and then they got stuck in my throat. Gloup has made such an amazing difference and it has a nice flavour, I highly recommend it!
This is a great product to aid dementia sufferers to take their medication. If they fail to swallow their tablets it causes great stress and puts them off taking any future tablets. This avoids this and makes the carers life so much easier.
Also great for swallowing prescription paracetamols which seem so much more difficult to swallow. My mother who is 80, found this no longer a problem when they were taken with gloup.
What a fantastic product! This is the predicament we were in, I have a resident with Dementia and she has swallowing difficulties and as a result she had been spitting out her medication. I had been back to the GP twice to ask for her medication to be provided in liquid form to be told that it was too expensive but he gave us permission to crush her medication. As you can imagine taking 5 tablets every morning as a crushed powder tasted horrible and she would spit it out just like the tablets. We had started to mix it with jam to make it more palatable but she was having none of it and we were concerned that she would be having 5 teaspoons of sugar every day!. Luckily a colleague and I went to the Care Show at the NEC and found Gloup on one of the stands, we tried it and it works!! After we ran out, we searched the internet and found that you stocked it and I ordered 5 tubes straight away. It’s great as we keep the tablets whole and the resident now receives her medication properly and is therefore a lot happier”
‘We are loving the new larger bottle with the dispensing pump. The staff have said that there is less wastage and easier to use as it can put it over each tablet a lot easier than the tubes’
My Son has autism and dyspraxia, he really struggles with tablets. He is 11 years old and is now prescribed with tablets as they are the cheaper option. We have been using Gloup and it has been great to work with as his tablets slide down with no complaints anymore. Would highly recommend it.
I normally struggle with non-coated tablets and used Gloup on cheap paracetamol. Swallowed perfectly, which would not occur with water.
- Disliked bitter tasting residue from tablets when swallowing with water.
- No residue on the tongue at all after using Gloup.
For many years I have struggled with the sensation of large tablets and pills, the taste and sensation can be really off putting. I tried Gloup at an evaluation session I was invited to and found the product to be very helpful.
- No problem swallowing when taken with Gloup, the tablets were swallowed at first time of trying.
I have to take a lot of tablets on a daily basis which is very time consuming and I regularly struggle with the larger tablets. I find myself having to drink a lot of water during the multiple attempts to get some of them down. I have tried Gloup and found it to be a real help.
- Has a lot of tablets to swallow each morning (17).
- With larger tablets has to drink a lot of water to be able to get them down.
- With Gloup these tablets went down with one swallow.
- Very beneficial for those with Parkinson’s as would normally struggle.
For a long time taking tablets has been a real problem for me, when taking them they can often go into my airway which is very uncomfortable and often quite scary. I tried Gloup at a Q and A session put on by a friend of the family who works with the prodcut. They let me try the product to see if it would help with the issues I have had. I found it to be a real help and swallowed tablets there and then with no issues.
- Due to misplacement of stomach, things are easily swallowed into airways.
- Once instructed on how to use Gloup, the tablet went down the correct way with no issues.
I have always struggled with tablets in any form, I find they get stuck on my tongue and the taste of them can be really awful. I have tried Gloup and found that after a few goes I was able to swallow a tablet with no issue and also the taste of the gel was very pleasant, much nicer than the tablets.
- Struggles to swallow all forms of tablets. They tend to get stuck on the tongue.
- Liked the taste of Gloup
- After a couple of goes, managed to swallow the tablet with no issues. Much easier than water.
I wanted to try Gloup after hearing about it from a family friend who had been doing some work with people who have trouble taking tablets. I found the gel had an unusual texture at first, but after using it a couple of times I found the process of swallowing a tablet became so much easier.
- Has issues swallowing large tablets with water.
- Could swallow these tablets much easier with Gloup.
- Found the texture to be a bit unusual, but worth the trade-off of being able to swallow the tablets easier.